The following resources are available for all Mizzou students should they have questions or concerns regarding health and wellness related to alcohol or a controlled substance use.
- Ask. Listen. Refer. – Online Suicide Prevention Training Program
- Counseling Center – Confidential counseling services at no additional cost
- Care Team – Supports the immediate needs of students by connecting them with resources, support and solution-focused problem solving
- Dean of Students Office – Maintains and fosters a secure living-learning environment
- eCheckup To Go – A brief self-assessment students are encouraged to take prior to coming to campus
- BASICS – Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students
- Rave Guardian – Free personal safety app with functionality to reach campus police (or 911 when off campus), a safety timer and a call directory of university support services.
- Sanvello – A free, educational app that offers various tools to help maintain well-being.
- Student Health Center – Provides acute, walk-in health services to students
- Title IX resources – Sex/gender discrimination, harassment, violence, stalking, etc.
The following resources specifically address student well-being and contain valuable information for students and their families. Parents are encouraged to review and discuss these resources with their student.
- Men and Alcohol
- Self-care resources
- STEP UP! bystander intervention
- What Every Parent Needs to Know about Alcohol and Other College Health Issues
- What Every College Student Needs to Know about Alcohol and Other College Health Issues
- What’s Your Degree Worth?
- Women and Alcohol